More About Listigator
Intuitive On-Line Lists
Listigator is an intuitive, general-purpose, on-line list management application.
It is perfect for managing your to-dos, checklists, wish lists and several other personal list-centered use cases. On top of that, Listigator's extensive sharing options(detailed below) also make it a very handy tool for quickly getting people 'on the same page' as an instant web collaboration space.
Category Powered List Organization
Listigator pays attribute to Categories, perhaps the most natural way for organizing data items. Saying that, Listigator lets you create lists and conveniently organize the items into categories (or sub-lists).
So instead of managing separate lists per category or mixed and unordered lists, with Listigator you may easily organize several related item categories or topics on a single list.
Flexible Item Description
Besides the item name and category, each item can be further described with the following attributes:
- Item Status - controlled by a checkbox, this field is ideal for indicating general item status.
- Item Comment - an open text field, freely edited to complement the item with additional data.
- Attention Indicator - a graphical light-bulb marker with four color levels.
Sharing Your List Space
Sharing lists with friends, family or colleagues is an essential Listigator capability. As such, you may choose between a number of sharing methods:
- Edit sharing - set lists for 'Edit Sharing' and get others to contribute to your lists through the Edit Sharing page. The people whom you choose to collaborate with must receive the specific sharing page link, a special url which includes a unique access code.
- Read sharing - set lists for 'Read Sharing' and let others view your list through a read-only Public sharing page. Lists in this mode can be viewed by anyone, and are also crawled by the public list search.
- RSS feed - let others keep track of specific lists by publishing list RSS feeds. List RSS feeds are enabled for both Edit and Read Sharing modes.
- List to email - get email snapshots of lists and share with others by means of email forwarding.
If you are an organized thinker or a natural organizer, then most chances are you will find Listigator useful.